1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $35 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We do not currently participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer 3 to 13 month leases.
- Lowertown Lofts is a pet-friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment, with a deposit of $200. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Residents are responsible for electric, heating/cooling, water, sewer and trash.
- We offer parking for $100 on the upper level of our ramp and $125 on the lower level. Please contact the Property Manager for availability.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including package receiving, online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
Friendly staff always willing to assist. Great location with great amenities. I would highly recommend to anyone that wants urban living with a local community feel.- AJ